Fridays in general just calls for high-fives and woo-hoos and happy dancing. It’s the reset button of the week when all the oopsies and oh-no’s and ARGH-i-wish-i-didn’t-do/say-that in the past 4 days are erased and forgotten (until Monday hits…), because Friday marks the glorious fresh start into the weekend! For this reason, celebration must be in order, and we all know that yummy nomnoms go hand-in-hand with a proper celebration. And so we present the nomnom-licious Caramel Pecan Monkey Rolls!
Yep, that slushing sound is the sound of me drooling (and yours, too, I hope!) Oh your kiddos are so going to adore you when they wake up to a Friday smelling this good! Here’s what you’ll need to celebrate your Friday with taste (literally):
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 can Immaculate Baking Co. ® refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
And with just 3 easy steps, you are on your way to a sweet Friday and a fabulous weekend!
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 9 regular-size muffin cups with shortening or cooking spray. In small bowl, mix butter and brown sugar. Spoon 1 tablespoon pecans into each muffin cup; spoon slightly less than 1 tablespoon brown sugar mixture into each muffin cup.
2. In 1-gallon food-storage plastic bag, mix granulated sugar and cinnamon. Separate dough into 8 biscuits; cut each into 6 pieces. Shake pieces in bag to coat. Divide dough pieces among muffin cups, putting about 5 pieces in each.
3. Bake 16 to 18 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 1 minute; turn upside down on serving plate. Serve warm.