Wanted to share a quick recipe that Alicia, our very own Marketing Manager at Immaculate Baking, tested out the other day – a Gluten Free Energy Bar made with our Gluten Free Chocolate Chunk Cookies!
So this is what you will need:
- 1 Immaculate Baking Co. ® Gluten Free Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 cup chopped pistachio nuts
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped dried figs (or cherries or cranberries)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons flax seed
- 2 tablespoons chia seed
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
And this is how to get the dough rolling:
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 8-inch square baking dish lightly with cooking spray.
- 2. In bowl of food processor, combine all ingredients. Cover; process with on-and-off pulses until well mixed. Press mixture into baking dish.
3. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown and firm. Cool 30 minutes, then cut into 12 rectangular bars.