Confession: I’ve never been much of a peanut butter fan. I get that to many, that’s just sacrilegious. But I didn’t really know I was missing out on anything until I tried a Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Raisin Cookie! I’ve always LOVED Oatmeal Raisin Cookies, but was totally not expecting that chocolate and peanut butter would amp it up so nicely! Duh. Now I know better.
You will only need 4 simple ingredients, and the best part is there is an Non-GMO or organic option for all of them!
- 6 Immaculate Baking Co. ® refrigerated Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Made with Whole Grain* (from 14-oz package)
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup Woodstock Foods Organic Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup finely chopped peanuts
*We’re so excited to share the fantastic news that our Oatmeal Raisin Cookies have just been Non-GMO Project Verified! We will be updating our package with the sticker, soon!
How to Get the Dough Rolling!
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Let 6 pieces cookie dough stand at room temperature 10 minutes. In medium bowl, break up with hands. Add chocolate chips and peanut butter; mix with hands. Shape dough into 12 (1 1/4-inch) balls; roll balls in peanuts. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
Roll, roll, roll your dough~
Here’s another big bonus for all you busy multitasking moms: It takes just 35 minutes from start to finish to make 12 Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Raisin Cookies!
New confession: I have been totally converted. With chocolate, peanut butter and oatmeal raisin, what’s NOT to love!
1 Cookie: Calories 160 (Calories from Fat 90); Total Fat 10g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 5mg; Sodium 50mg; Potassium 90mg; Total Carbohydrate 14g (Dietary Fiber 1g); Protein 4g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 0%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 0%; Iron 4%
Exchanges: 1 Starch, 2 Fat
Carbohydrate Choices: 1