You won’t do Fall justice unless you bake up a Pumpkin Pie at some point during the season, and yet pie-baking can be such a huge production that just thinking about it seems overwhelming. Well, here’s some out-of-this-world terrific news for all ye Chief Make-&-Bake Officers – We’ve got a 30-min. shortcut recipe that will get your homes smelling all ginger pumpkin-y as Autumn should! Check out this Non-GMO Pumpkin Ginger Mini Tart!
My favorite part about this recipe is NOT JUST that it’s got organic and non-GMO options for all the ingredients needed, but that it’s such a tasty use of our Ginger Spice cookies! If you’ve never had them, I really hope that this recipe will get you to try them!
You Will Need:
- 4 oz (half of 8-oz package) Organic Valley® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 12 Immaculate Baking Co. ® refrigerated Ginger Spice Cookies (from 14-oz package)
- Whipped cream (whip up your own with Organic Valley® Heavy Whipping Cream)
Here’s How to Get the Dough Rolling:
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. In small bowl, stir cream cheese, pumpkin, brown sugar, flour and pumpkin pie spice until smooth; cover and refrigerate.
3. Spray 12 mini muffin cups with cooking spray. Place 1 cookie dough piece in each muffin cup.
4. Bake 11 to 13 minutes or until set. Cool cookie cups 10 minutes in pan. Run small spatula around edge of each cup; remove cookie cups to cooling rack. Cool 20 minutes. 5. Spoon about 1 tablespoon cream cheese mixture into each cup. Serve topped with whipped cream.
Serve these goodness in cookie cups at your next book club or bake ’em just to enjoy as fun treats with your family! Trust me, these could TOTALLY pass for min pumpkin pies, and you couldn’t ask for an easier way to enjoy some pumpkin yumminess this season!