I’m pretty sure that our gluten free cookie dough has probably misled quite a few people into thinking that all gluten free cookies taste this great. Especially our Gluten Free Fudge Brownie Cookie Dough. If you haven’t had it before, you gotta try it, one bite and you’ll go, “Gluten whaaat?”
If you have tried the cookies before, we’ve got an AHH-mazing recipe that will make our Gluten Free Fudge Brownie Cookie Dough even more awesome than it already is! Hang on to your socks, because we’ve got a yummy-licious Gluten Free Raspberry Cheesecake Brownie Bar that will knock them right off your feet!
Here’s a little preview to wet your appetite, literally:
You Will Need:
- 1 pack of Immaculate Baking Co. ® Gluten Free Fudge Brownie Cookie Dough
- 1 pack 8 oz. Organic Valley® cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 pack 6 oz fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
Here’s How to Get the Dough Rolling:
- Heat oven to 325°F. In small bowl, beat cream cheese, 1/3 cup sugar, egg and vanilla extract until smooth.
- In saucepan, cook raspberries and 1/4 cup sugar together until berries break down and the mixture thickens. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In ungreased, 9- or 8-inch square pan, press dough evenly in bottom of pan to form crust. Spread cream cheese mixture over dough. Drop dollops of raspberry mixture on to cream cheese. Gently swirl mixtures with a butter knife.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until golden brown and firm to the touch. Cool 30 minutes. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until chilled. Store in refrigerator.
Alright, I get that raspberries is a summer fruit, but I really wanted to share this recipe so people know that you can still very much splurge (just a wee bit!) and treat yourself even when you’re on a gluten free diet!