Enough said. Don’t you agree?
In an earlier post, I ranted on about the genius food pairing that is bacon and cheddar. I honestly think I’m preaching to the choir. So I’m going to stop. And invite you to try this recipe and make some cheesy flaky pull-aparts with our Immaculate Baking Biscuits. Enjoy!
You Will Need:
- 1 can Immaculate Baking Co.® Buttermilk Biscuits
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 (2.1-oz.) pkg. precooked bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 oz. (3/4 cup) shredded Cheddar cheese (or just go with your giving mood!)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions (4 medium)
Here’s How to Get the Dough Rolling:
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 11×7- or 12×8-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. In large bowl, beat egg and milk with wire whisk until smooth.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits; cut each into quarters. Gently stir biscuit pieces into egg mixture to coat evenly. Fold in bacon, cheese and onions. Spoon mixture into sprayed dish; arrange biscuit pieces in single layer.
- Bake at 350°F. for 23 to 28 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into squares.