Sooo we realize that we don’t have a pizza dough in our product lineup just yet (it is definitely one of the many things we’re looking into), but that doesn’t mean we can’t make crispy, flavorful, toppings-loaded pizzas! You’d be surprised at how versatile our biscuits can be! One of the many ways to work a biscuit dough is, you’ve guessed, bake up your individual pizza!
We were in the mood for a simple, wholesome, no muss no fuss Margherita pizza, so let’s get started!
You Will Need:
- 1 can Immaculate Baking Co. ® Buttermilk Biscuits or Flaky Biscuits
- 1 cup Muir Glen® Organic Pizza Sauce
- 1 pack presliced mozzarella log (16 oz)
- 2 red tomatoes, sliced
- Fresh basil leaves, coarsely chopped or ripped up
Here’s How to Get the Dough Rolling:
- Press each biscuit into 6-inch round. Top each round with pizza sauce, a couple slices of mozzarella rounds, one slice tomato and sprinkle on basil leaves.
2. Bake at 350°F 18-20 minutes or until bottoms are golden brown and cheese is bubbly.