As the temperature starts to drop, the leaves start to fall, and the tree branches slowly go bald… we know what this all means – the season of entertaining, hosting holiday parties and family dinners is upon us! One of our favorite dinner appetizer ideas is this one – a crescent-wrapped baked brie. With just 3 ingredients, entertaining and wowing guests and family really doesn’t get any easier!
You Will Need:
- 1 can Immaculate Baking Co. ® refrigerated Crescent Rolls
- 1 round (8 oz) brie cheese
- Your favorite jelly – I just bought some raspberry habanero jelly from the farmer’s market a few weeks ago, and it is the BOMB with the baked brie 🙂
Here’s How to Get the Dough Rolling:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Unroll dough, separate cross wise into 2 sections. Press down to seal perforations, forming 2 squares.
- Place 1 dough square on ungreased cookie sheet. Place brie cheese in center of dough. Pile on your jelly on the cheese round. With small cookie cutter, cut one shape from each corner on the second dough square.
- Place second dough square on top of cheese round. Gently stretch the dough around the cheese, and press to seal completely. Top with cut outs.
You could also brush on little bit of egg wash before popping your bundle of crescent-wrapped cheesy-ness into the oven to give the top a more golden brown color!