It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
I returned from my 10-day vacation in Europe and of course, I would be welcomed back with our very first major snow fall of the season. It’s not that I don’t like snow, totally agree that you need some of those icy flaky white stuff to complete the winter wonderland look. It’s the driving in the snow that really gets to me. Okay, so maybe I shouldn’t be complaining since I live about 3 miles from work, and compared to my teammate who just survived a 2.5 hours commute this morning, I have it easy.
So off to happier, festive thoughts! Christmas is right around the corner, and we’ve got some fun ideas to make this holiday a wee bit more Immaculate! Starting out with our Gluten Free Melty Snowman Cookies! Now if Santa made a list of cookies that he hoped to eat on Christmas Eve, these will for sure be at the very top!
You Will Need:
- 1 package Immaculate Baking Co.® refrigerated Gluten Free Fudge Brownie Cookie Dough
- 2 rolls any flavor gluten-free chewy fruit snack (from 5-oz box)
- 3/4 cup gluten-free marshmallow creme
- 24 gluten-free miniature or regular semisweet chocolate chips
- 12 gluten-free orange candy sprinkles
How to Get the Dough Rolling:
- Heat oven to 350°F. Bake cookies as directed on package; cool completely. Cut 12 hats and 12 brims out of chewy fruit snack. If desired, cut out 12 scarves with fringe. Cover hats, brims and scarves with plastic wrap; set aside.
- Spread scant 1 tablespoon marshmallow creme onto each cookie (it will become smooth and spread slightly on its own). Place hat and brim on top of marshmallow creme toward top of cookie. Place two chips upside-down for eyes and one orange candy for nose. Place scarf toward bottom of cookie on marshmallow creme. Let cookies stand until set but marshmallow creme will not become completely hardened.
- Store in single layer in tightly covered container at room temperature up to 2 days.
The kiddos would love making these super cute and super easy treats!
Expert Tip: If you want, a vanilla powdered sugar frosting can be substituted for the marshmallow creme.
1 cookie: Calories nc (Calories from Fat nc); Total Fat nc (Saturated Fat nc, Trans Fat nc, Polyunsaturated Fat nc, Monounsaturated Fat nc, Omega 3 nc); Cholesterol nc; Sodium nc; Potassium nc; Total Carbohydrate nc (Dietary Fiber nc, Soluble Fiber nc, Insoluble Fiber nc, Sugars nc); Protein nc
% Daily Value: Total Fat nc (Saturated Fat nc); Cholesterol nc; Sodium nc; Potassium nc; Total Carbohydrate nc (Dietary Fiber nc); Vitamin A nc (Beta Carotene nc); Vitamin C nc; Calcium nc; Iron nc; Vitamin D nc; Vitamin E nc; Thiamin nc; Riboflavin nc; Niacin nc; Vitamin B6 nc; Folic Acid nc; Vitamin B12 nc; Pantothenic Acid nc; Phosphorus nc; Magnesium nc; Zinc nc; Selenium nc; Copper nc; Manganese nc