Ever since I found out about all the crazy wonderful things I can do with our cookie dough, I’ve been a little obsessed with trying to come up with ideas that will completely transform our cookies. Adding on my other personal obsession with sweet corn, I figured wouldn’t it be glorious to bake up some sweet corn muffins with our vanilla sugar cookies? And boy, was it glorious indeed.
This would be a great side for your barbecue parties or just a fun after school snack to tie your kids over to dinner! Either way, if you’re a sweet corn fanatic like me, I’m sure you’ll find excuses and occasions to munch on these mini yumminess!
You Will Need:
- 1 pack Immaculate Baking Co. ® refrigerated Vanilla Sugar Cookie Dough
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 2 1/2 cups Cascadian Farm® Premium Organic Sweet Corn (load ’em up if you like corn like I do!)
Here’s How to Get the Dough Rolling:
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 48 mini muffin cups with cooking spray. Let cookie dough stand at room temperature 10 minutes to soften. In small bowl, mix flour and baking soda; set aside.
- In large bowl, break up cookie dough. Beat in eggs and buttermilk with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Stir in flour mixture just until moistened. Stir in sweet corn. Spoon about one tablespoon batter into each muffin cup, filling 2/3 full.
- Bake 10 to 14 minutes or until light golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from pans and serve warm or cool, or with a side of salsa!