The best part about crescent rolls is that it’s a deliciously edible blank canvas that you can really make your own! You can come up with hundreds and thousands of roll-up combinations, you just need to get creative! And honestly, sometimes the best combinations are simple ingredients that you always have in your fridge. We love being creative, but there’s nothing wrong with sticking with the tried and true and with what you know! And if you ask me, I’d say ham and apple with some cheddar cheese is one winning combination that you just can’t go wrong!
So we’re going simple today – just cube up some apples, fold up some ham and cheese, roll everything up, and in less than 20 minutes you’ve baked up something yummy that would be just as perfect an after school snack for the kiddos as a fun party appetizer for your Super Sunday viewing party! What did I say, crescent = deliciously edible blank canvas 🙂
You Will Need:
- 1 can Immaculate Baking Co. ® refrigerated Crescent Rolls
- 8 thin slices cooked ham (8 oz)
- 4 thin slices Cheddar cheese (4 oz), each cut into 4 strips
- 1 small apple, peeled and cubed
How to Get the Dough Rolling:
- Heat oven to 350°F. Separate dough into 8 triangles. Place 1 piece of ham on each triangle; place 2 strips of cheese down center of ham. Top it with 4-5 small cubes of apple. Fold in edges of ham to match shape of dough triangle.
- Roll up each crescent, ending at tip of triangle. Place with tips down on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 15 to 19 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Serve warm.