Wanna know what a typical day looks like for me at work? Let me show you:
Yep, I rolled out of bed today with a sweet tooth, and just decided to pack up my ingredients so I can bake up an Immaculate Taffy Apple Pizza at work. Oh yeah, I’m pretty popular here at work. That’s what will happen when you’re constantly baking for and feeding your co-workers with sweet treats 🙂 Desserts work tremendously well as a bribe. Whadaya know.
People RAVED about this Taffy Apple Pizza, because I mean, really, what’s not to like?? You’ve got your cinnamon cream cheese (I could just eat this all day long.) on top of our delicious-all-by-themselves vanilla sugar cookie. The apples give it a nice crunch (personally, it made me feel a wee bit less guilty as I was getting some fruit on top of other goodies) along with the caramel drizzle. I was holding out a little, just a little on my co-workers: I withheld the peanut butter and the chopped peanuts, because I’m just not a fan of either. But hey, feel free to add those in to give this already yummy-licious Taffy Apple Pizza a bigger crunch!
You Will Need:
- 1 package Immaculate Baking Co. ® refrigerated Vanilla Sugar Cookie Dough
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 medium Granny Smith apples, cored and sliced
- 15 caramel candy, softened
Here’s How to Get the Dough Rolling:
- Preheat oven to 350F. Roll sugar cookie dough into a 12″ circle on a baking sheet using a floured rolling pin. Bake 10-14 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 10 minutes. Carefully loosen cookie from baking sheet and cool completely.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar, cinnamon and vanilla in a mixing bowl and stir until smooth. Spread mix over top of cookie. Arrange sliced apples over cream cheese mixture.
- Heat caramel candy 15-30 seconds or until warm and drizzle over apples.