Our friend Cathy at Lemon Tree Dwelling has been one of our best content contributors! She never fails to wow, and I’m just blown away at how she’s able to come up with so many yummy ideas time and time again! Take this Red Velvet Cheesecake Crescent Rolls for example! Hope that this will inspire those of you who’s looking to bake up a surprise for your loved ones tomorrow!
You Will Need:
- 1 can Immaculate Baking Co. ® refrigerated Crescent Rolls
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- ½ c. Red Velvet cake mix
- approx. ½ c. dark chocolate chips
- ⅓ c. powdered sugar
- 1 oz. cream cheese
- 1½ tsp. milk
Here’s How to Get the Dough Rolling:
- Combine 4 oz. softened cream cheese and ½ c. Red Velvet cake mix; mix until well blended.
- Unroll crescent roll dough. Fill each triangle with 1 Tbsp. cream cheese mixture and approx. 10 chocolate chips.
- Roll dough loosely into crescent shapes.
- Bake according to package instructions.
- For icing, combine ⅓ c. powdered sugar, additional 1 oz. softened cream cheese, and 1½ tsp. milk.
- Drizzle over baked crescent rolls.