This glorious Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brookie is made in celebration of Peanut Butter Lovers Day! To be honest, I’m not that crazy about peanut butter, but I guess when you throw on some chocolate, and then introduce cheesecake into the mix, add all that on top of a brookie, that is, a heavenly in-between of a cookie and a brownie, I think I’d be down for something like this, and I hope you are, too!
It’s incredibly easy, but best of all, it’s gluten free! Hope you enjoy!
You Will Need:
- 1 pack Immaculate Baking Co.® refrigerated Fudge Brownie Cookie Dough
- 2 eggs
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup Hershey’s® milk chocolate baking chips
- 3 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1/4 cup peanuts, coarsely chopped
Here’s How to Get the Dough Rolling:
- Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray 8×8-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Let cookie dough stand in room temperature to soften. Break dough rounds apart in medium bowl, and mix in eggs. Pour batter into pan.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Add peanut butter; beat until smooth. (I added in a splash of milk to help give it a smoother consistency). Spoon mixture over batter; spread evenly.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until cheesecake layer is set and edges are light golden brown. Turn down heat to 300°F and bake for another 5-10 minutes to make sure the middle is fully cooked. Cool on cooling rack 30 minutes. Refrigerate 40 minutes.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips and cream uncovered on High 40 to 60 seconds or until chips are melted; stir until smooth. Spread over cheesecake layer. Sprinkle with chopped up peanuts. Cool completely, about 1 hour. For brownies, cut into 6 rows by 6 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.