I shouldn’t really be surprised that there is an Absolutely Incredible Kids Day, because, well, why not? If you’ve got an Absolutely Incredible Kid, you should be celebrating! And what better way to celebrate an Absolutely Incredible Kid with and Absolutely incredible chocolate peanut butter cookie pizza!
Feel free to make this gluten free by using the Immaculate Baking Gluten Free Chocolate Chunk cookie dough! I just know that your kids will LOVE this!
You Will Need:
- 1 pack Immaculate Baking Co.® refrigerated Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 3 oz semi-sweet chocolate, broken into pieces and melted
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
Here’s How to Get the Dough Rolling:
- Heat oven to 350°F. In ungreased 12-inch pizza pan, break up cookie dough. With floured fingers, press dough evenly in bottom of pan to form crust.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, beat cream cheese, peanut butter, powdered sugar and milk until smooth. Fold in whipped cream.
- Spread peanut butter mixture over cookie pizza. Melt chocolate to make ganache (feel free to add some heavy whipping cream to get it to a consistency to drizzle). Drizzle chocolate ganache over peanut butter mixture. Sprinkle with peanuts. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes or until serving time. Cut into wedges or squares.