I’m seeing a pattern here with the recipes that really take off – Cinnamon Rolls and bacon have risen to the top as key success ingredients multiple times… so here’s an idea: Why not take two stupendously awesome ingredients, do a mash up, and make something even more awesome?
And so that’s exactly what I did. I have this Maple Bacon Monkey Bread to show for my daring genius.
If you’re the kind of person who’d order fried chicken and waffles for brunch, then this is so the recipe for you! With just 4 ingredients and our cinnamon rolls, you get to make one incredible bacon wagon 🙂 I thought I had baked it all, and then I plopped this log of mouth-watering yumminess on my plate, and its bacon glory rendered me speechless for a few seconds. You have to admit, our cinnamon roll bacon wagon is rather imposing. But in a yummliciously amazing way 🙂
You Will Need:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons real maple syrup
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 6 slices bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled
- 1 can Immaculate Baking Co.® refrigerated Cinnamon Rolls
Here’s How to Get the Dough Rolling:
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 8×4-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In medium microwavable bowl, microwave butter and syrup uncovered on High 30 to 45 seconds or until hot. Stir in brown sugar until dissolved. Stir in bacon. Evenly spoon mixture into pan.
- Unroll cinnamon roll. Cut each roll into 6 pieces. Arrange dough pieces over butter mixture in pan.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan 5 minutes. Place heatproof serving plate over pan; carefully turn plate and pan over. Remove pan. Serve warm.