Wait, what?? You can make a Chocolate Chunk Banana Nut Bread with cookie dough and just 3 other ingredients!!??
I’m telling ya, we’ve got all sorts of tricks up our sleeves 🙂
The idea came to me as I was working on one of our cookie cupcake recipes. I thought to myself, if we can make cupcakes with our cookie dough, why not banana bread? It really was an experiment, but hey, aren’t recipes? I’m just glad that it turned out so incredibly yummylicious. Okay, I know that I say that for pretty much all of our recipes, but I must say, I am the most proud of imagining and then actually making banana bread with cookie dough 🙂
You Will Need:
- 3 large mashed very ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1 pack Immaculate Baking Co.® refrigerated Chocolate Chunk cookie dough
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
Here’s How to Get the Dough Rolling:
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Grease bottom of 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
- Let cookie dough stand in room temperature to soften. In large bowl, break cookie dough and beat in eggs with electric mixer until well blended. Stir bananas and nuts in bowl. Pour into pan.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean; cool 10 minutes. Loosen sides of loaf from pan; remove from pan and place top side up on wire rack. Cool completely before slicing.