Bacon and eggs are way up on my list of Breakfast of Champions. And then I thought I’d put a little Immaculate twist on this, and serve up some bacon and eggs in our biscuit cups! And that, my friend, makes a terrific start to a fabulous day!
If you’re going to spend most of your weekend mornings in bed, at least serve up some breakfast in bed, too! And that would be exactly where Bacon & Eggs In a Cup would come in! The perfect mess-free, hassle-free, 3-ingredient super easy, and wholesome breakfast in bed option! Weekend’s coming up, better stock up some eggs and bacon and start your mornings right!
You will Need:
- 16 slices bacon
- 1 can Immaculate Baking Co.® refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 8 eggs
- Salt and pepper, if desired
Here’s How to Ge the Dough Rolling:
- Heat oven to 350°F. In 10-inch skillet, cook bacon over medium heat about 4 minutes or until cooked but not crisp, turning once. (It will continue to cook in the oven.) Set aside.
- Spray 8 jumbo muffin cups or 8 (6-oz) glass custard cups with cooking spray. Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Place 1 biscuit in each muffin cup, pressing dough three-fourths of the way up sides of cups. Place 2 bacon slices in each biscuit cup, and crack an egg over each. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until egg whites are set. Run a small knife around cups to loosen. Serve immediately.