I read fan comments all the time about how cinnamon rolls are their guilty pleasure. Some talk about how they wish we had smaller cinnamon rolls so their kids can finish one all on their own. Well, the truth is we don’t have any plans to make any mini cinnamon rolls anytime soon, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t creative and fun ways to customize your favorite Immaculate goodie to a bite-size morsels! I give you the Mini Cinnamon Roll Bread Pudding!
Don’t let the picture deceive you. These really are mini. You could easily pop it in your mouth and be done with it in 2 bites. And honestly, making a basic bread pudding/egg custard is a lot easier than most people think. If I can pull it off, oh so can you! All you need are eggs, sugar and milk, and presto, you have pudding! Hopefully this helps answer some questions around portion control! Enjoy!
You Will Need:
- 1 can Immaculate Baking Co.® Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup sugar
Here’s How to Get the Dough Rolling:
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 24 mini muffin tin with cooking spray. Cut each cinnamon roll into 6 pieces, and place 2 pieces in each mini muffin cup, filling 15 cups. Reserve icing.
- Mix eggs, milk, vanilla, and sugar in bowl. Add in chopped pecans. Divide custard mixture equally in 15 cups. If there are leftover mixture, you can fill the empty mini muffin cups and make a sweet frittata.
- Bake at 350°F for 15-18 minutes minutes or until filling has set and cinnamon rolls are golden brown. Remove from oven; let stand 15 minutes. Drizzle bread puddings with icing or dried cranberries if desired. Serve warm.