We have been so excited to share our fantastic news of launching our new organic all-purpose flour and an incredible selection of scratch baking mixes that I may have slacked off a bit on the recipe side. But it’s Monday again, and Monday’s the day we share fun and easy weeknight grub ideas, so here’s our latest and greatest: The Impossibly Easy Taco Bake!
I’ve come to learn that weeknight grub ideas are only a success if the kiddos clean their plates! I am happy to inform you that I’ve enlisted the moms on the Immaculate Baking team to put this recipe to the test, and it certainly has won the kids’ approval! This is a super easy recipe not just because it only calls for 4-5 ingredients, but the kids get in on the fun and making, too! They get to add their favorite toppings and put on the finishing touches themselves! Happy helpers AND happy tummies!
You Will Need:
- 1 can Immaculate Baking Co.™ refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 pack taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- stir in salsa into cooked beef if desired!
Here’s How t Get the Dough Rolling:
- Heat oven to 375°F. Unroll dough; separate into 8 triangles. Place in ungreased 9-inch square pan or 10-inch pie plate; press over bottom and up sides to form crust.
- In 10-inch skillet, cook beef over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked; drain. Stir in salsa and taco seasoning mix; simmer 5 minutes. Spoon meat mixture in crust-lined pan; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 14 to 17 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown and cheese is melted. Served topped with lettuce and tomato, if desired.