Summer time means very different things to different people. For kids, it’s the best time ever! No school to have to wake up early to and no homework to agonize over, oh it doesn’t get any better than this for the kiddos! But, summer’s when the headaches start and the stress level creeps up for moms and dads! What to do with the kids now that they’re in the house ALL. THE. TIME??
Cookie pops to the rescue!
Alicia, our very own Manager of Awesomeness, took it upon herself to experiment with baking up some Gluten Free cookie pops, A fun, easy and creative baking project that could get the kids bakin’, or at the very least, make some very happy tummies! This is as easy as bake, dunk, roll!
You Will Need:
- As many packs of Immaculate Baking Co.™ refrigerated Gluten Free cookie dough as you’d like!
- Melted chocolate or frosting of your choice – white baking chips or semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Toppings of your choice – coconut, chopped walnuts, sprinkles – get creative!
Here’s How to Get the Dough Rolling:
- Roll GF cookies into balls and place on baking sheet. Bake GF cookies per baking instructions. After baking, quickly insert “cake pop” sticks and carefully push in any edges that may have spread. Let cool.
- In glass bowl, melt chocolate chips in microwave. Feel free to add a little milk to give it smoother consistency.
- Dunk into chocolate or frosting of your choice and roll in toppings of your choice.
- After dipping the cookies into the chocolate, roll cookie balls in the topping of your choice. Place on parchment paper to set.