If you haven’t heard, Immaculate Baking recently launched a whole new line of new scratch baking mixes, which included 3 gluten free cookie mixes! We’ve got a whole bunch yummy recipes for our new goodies that we want to share with you! And since one of the must-eats in summer is ice cream, we thought we’d kick off our new recipe series with these adorable Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Cups!
Yes, we’ve made plenty of cookie cups in the past, but ice cream cookie cups is the ultimate summer classic that we absolutely have to share! Best part about it is that it’s impossibly easy to make! All you need is a box of this:
along with your favorite ice cream and some fresh strawberries to go with it, and you’re in for one heck of a summer treat!
You Will Need:
- 1 box Immaculate Baking Co.™ Gluten Free chocolate chip cookie mix
- Butter, egg and gluten-free vanilla called for on cookie mix box
- 2 1/2 cups gluten-free vanilla ice cream
- 2 cups diced strawberries
Here’s How to Get the Mix Going!
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Line 36 mini muffin cups with mini paper baking cups.
2. Make cookie dough as directed on box. Shape dough into 36 (1-inch) balls. Place 1 ball in each baking cup.
3. Bake 9 to 13 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Remove from oven. Immediately make indentation in center of each cookie with end of wooden spoon to form a cup. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
4. Just before serving, place 1 tablespoon ice cream in each, and top with diced strawberries.
Servings: 3 dozen cookie cups
1 Cookie Cups: Calories 120 (Calories from Fat 45); Total Fat 5g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 15mg; Sodium 110mg; Potassium 35mg; Total Carbohydrate 17g (Dietary Fiber 0g); Protein 1g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 2%; Vitamin C 4%; Calcium 0%; Iron 0%
Exchanges: 1/2 Starch, 1/2 Other Carbohydrate, 1 Fat
Carbohydrate Choices: 1