In anticipation for the upcoming National Ice Cream Day this Sunday, we thought we’d share one of our favorite recipes for our fabulous all natural brownie scratch baking mix: Raspberry Brownie Ice Cream Dessert! I mean, you’ve gotta have some ice cream with your brownies!
And it’s exactly as easy as it sounds – you bake up our delicious brownies and you layer on your favorite ice cream along with fruit toppings of your choice! Oh boy, you can’t find a tastier and easier summer treat than this!
You Will Need:
- 1 box Immaculate Baking Co.™ All Natural Brownie Scratch Baking Mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 to 4 cups vanilla ice cream
- 4 cups raspberries
Here’s How to Get Your Mix On!
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Cover 9-inch square pan with foil, leaving edges hanging over 2 sides for lifting. Grease only bottom of foil.
2. In medium bowl, stir brownie mix, butter, eggs and vanilla until well blended (batter will be thick). Press evenly in pan.
3. Bake 27 to 32 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
4. Remove ice cream from freezer 15 minutes to soften. Spread ice cream evenly over brownies. Place in freezer 3 to 4 hours or until ice cream hardens. Top with raspberries. Remove from pan, using foil to lift. Cut in 4 by 4 rows. Serve immediately.
1 Serving: Calories 270 (Calories from Fat 110); Total Fat 12g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 50mg; Sodium 150mg; Potassium 180mg; Total Carbohydrate 37g (Dietary Fiber 3g); Protein 3g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 6%; Vitamin C 6%; Calcium 4%; Iron 8%
Exchanges: 1 Starch, 1 1/2 Other Carbohydrate, 2 1/2 Fat
Carbohydrate Choices: 2 1/2