It’s not always fun and games doing what I do.
You know what the worst part of this job is? To have to post about yummy recipes at 4pm. 4pm when your stomach starts to growl and you’re craving for something sweet and all you can do is stare at the photo of this plate of delicious Gluten Free Double Chocolate Almond Cookies made with our NEW Gluten Free Double Chocolate Cookie Mix and try not to drool too much over your keyboard.
Oh. Too late for that.
You know how I don’t like to go on and on about how delicious our recipes are. Because at the end of the day, there really is only way to find out for sure, and that is to bake it up yourself and let your tummies be the judge of it. So without further adieu, I give you the impossibly easy 10-minute-prep-and-30-minute-from-start-to-finish recipe. It’s Time to Bake Well!
You Will Need:
- 1 box Immaculate Baking Co.™ Gluten Free double chocolate chip cookie mix
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 3 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons gluten-free vanilla
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
Here’s How to Get Your Mix On!
- Heat oven to 350°F. In medium bowl, stir Cookie ingredients.
- On ungreased cookie sheet, drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart. Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon sliced almonds on top of each cookie.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until edges are set. Cool 2 minutes before removing from cookie sheet. Cool completely; store in airtight container.
Servings: About 24 cookies
1 Cookie: Calories 140 (Calories from Fat 60); Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 15mg; Sodium 100mg; Potassium 35mg; Total Carbohydrate 18g (Dietary Fiber 1g); Protein 2g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 0%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 0%; Iron 6%
Exchanges: 1 Starch, 1 1/2 Fat
Carbohydrate Choices: 1