If you’re like me, who prefers a savory brunch or breakfast option, well, this Cheesy Rosemary Biscuit recipe is for you!
I have to admit, I’m not a huge pancake or waffle eater. Whenever given a choice for breakfast or brunch, I always go the savory route. So when we launched our new Pancake & Waffle Mix, I was like, yay, but what am I going to do with it? And then I discovered all these fun savory recipes you can create with our mix – everything from biscuits, to scones, to using it as a batter to deep fry other yumminess, and the list goes on and on!
This Cheesy Rosemary Biscuits is as easy as it gets! Just mix in all the ingredients, spoon out the dough onto your cookie sheet, pop them in the oven, and voila, you have a basket fully of freshly baked yummy goodies! Enjoy!
You Will Need:
- 2 cups Immaculate Baking Co.™ Pancake & Waffle mix
- 1/2 cup any shredded cheese of your choice (2 oz)
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
Here’s How to Get Your Mix On!
- Heat oven to 450°F. In medium bowl, stir Pancake & Waffle mix, cheese, milk and 1/2 teaspoon of the rosemary leaves until soft dough forms. On ungreased cookie sheet, drop dough by 9 spoonfuls.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. In small bowl, mix butter, garlic powder and remaining 1/2 teaspoon rosemary leaves; brush over warm biscuits.