It’s that time of the year where it’s all about apples, apples and more apples! We thought we would “Fall” right into the season with these super easy Apple Caramel Cinnamon Rolls!
It’s apples, and a lot of yummy syrupy brown sugar, all of which goes over your favorite Immaculate Baking cinnamon rolls, I’m not sure what more needs to be said, except, DIG IN!!
You Will Need:
- 1 1/2 cups apples, chopped and peeled
- 1 can Immaculate Baking Co.™ refrigerated cinnamon rolls
- 1/2 c pecan halves or pieces, optional
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1/3 c. packed brown sugar
Here’s How to Get the Dough Rolling:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a round glass pie plate or cake pan with cooking spray. Spread 1 cup of the apples inside.
- Take rolls and separate into 5 rolls. Stuff all 5 rolls as is into the pan. Add remaining 1/2 cup apples and pecans and toss to mix. Reserve icing.
- In small bowl, mix butter and brown sugar until well blended. Pour brown sugar mixture into pan.
- Bake 28 to 38 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. Invert onto serving platter. Drizzle icing if desired over warm rolls. Serve immediately.