Happy National Cheeseburger Day! We wanted to put our own Immaculate twist to celebrating the day, something that you can’t get at a drive-thru… so ta-da!! We give you Hamburger Cupcakes!
This would be the touchdown treat at your next big Game Day party! It’s awww-sooo-cute to look at, to pick up, to bite into… it just oozes with cuteness! And talk about a sugar galore – it’s essentially a cupcake/cookie sandwich with some multi-color frosting action 🙂 (p.s. There are natura l food coloring options out there!) Think of all the oohs and ahhs you’re sure to get from your guests and from your kiddos!
You Will Need:
- 1 box Immaculate Baking Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 box Immaculate Baking Gluten Free Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix (or any of your favorite chocolatey Immaculate Baking cookies!)
- Frosting (natural food coloring: red, yellow, green!)
- Sesame seeds if desired!
Here’s How to Get Your Mix On!
- Bake up 24 cupcakes with Immaculate Baking Yellow Cake Mix as directed on box. After the cupcakes are cooled, cut them in half horizontal-wise with a knife to create the bun.
- Bake up your favorite Immaculate Baking cookies as directed on package. Set your “patties” aside to cool.
- Prepare your frosting and separate into three portions. Mix in food coloring.
- Assemble your hamburger cupcake: Pipe yellow frosting on the bottom bun (your cheese!), slap on your cookie pattie, pipe your red and green frosting on top of the pattie (gotta get your ketchup and your lettuce in!), and finish it off with your top bun!