The Immaculate Baking team had a major bake day last Friday! We do this occasionally to well, help me out, so then we’re baking up enough fun recipes for me to share with you and you and you! But then of course it’s always just fun to hang out and make yummy food together as a team!
One of my favorite recipes that we made last week was this Immaculately Yummy Cheeseburger Pie. It’s as easy as it gets – chop up the onions (and whatever else veggies you want, we added in mushrooms, it was delish!), cook it up with the meat, pour it in your pie plate, get your pancake mix ready, add that to the plate and sprinkle on your cheese. And in 25 minutes bake time, dinner is served.
This would also be one of those super easy, make-it-ahead-of-time, freezable weeknight dinner! I think your kiddos will be thrilled to see this on the dinner menu tonight! I know I would 🙂
You Will Need:
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped (1 cup)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- ½ cup Immaculate Baking Co.™ Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
Here’s How to Get Your Mix On:
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray.
- In 10-inch skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain. Stir in salt. Spread in pie plate. Sprinkle with cheese.
- In small bowl, stir remaining ingredients with fork or wire whisk until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake about 25 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.