In case you haven’t heard, we now make refrigerated pretzel dough in a can, too! And this should be even more exciting news now that we’re in football season! So if you’re looking for a yummy tailgate/game day viewing party appetizer, allow us to HIGHLY recommend our pretzel with beer cheese dip to you!
Now that is one bowl of pretty super dip that is perfect with our crispy-on-the-outside-soft-on-the-inside pretzels! This is what makes us happy on game days, and yeah, if our team would win once in a while, that would be nice, too.
You Will Need:
1 can Immaculate Baking Co. ™ refrigerated Pretzel Dough
Beer Cheese Dip
1 cup evaporated milk
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1/2 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
10 oz extra sharp cheddar cheese (shredded)
1 cup beer (amber)
2 tablespoons water
2 tablespoons Immaculate Baking Co. ™ Organic All Purpose Flour
Ground black pepper
Green onions (Bacon crumbles and, for garnish, optional)
Here’s How to Get the Dough Rolling:
- Heat oven to 400⁰F. Shape and bake the pretzels as directed.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, whisk together evaporated milk, eggs, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and half of the shredded cheese.
- Once the cheese sauce begins to warm, add the beer and flour-water mixture.
- Whisking frequently, gradually add the remaining cheese and cook until the sauce reaches desired thickness, about 10 – 12 minutes.
- Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Keep warm over lowest heat setting, stirring frequently, until ready to serve.
- Garnish with bacon crumbles and green onions and serve with our pretzels!