October is flying by! And Halloween will be upon us in a week! Craaaaazy!
I must say, Halloween is probably the one and only fake holiday that encourages people to get as creative as possible in coming up with as many unappetizing party treat ideas as they can. Search for “Halloween Recipe Ideas” and you’ll come across plenty of images that are just bursting with grotesqueness. It’s almost like an Opposite Day thing, where the more you gag, the cooler the idea is.
Well, for the faint of hearts out there who have already devoted too much energy and time on deciding, making, and then back-pedaling, redesigning, finally choosing the right costumes, we get that you’d much rather be given quick, easy Halloween recipe hacks, so these faBOOlous ghost brownies are for you.
You Will Need:
- 1 box Immaculate Baking Co.™ brownie scratch baking mix
- Butter and eggs called for on brownie mix box
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
Here’s How to Get Your Mix On:
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line 11×7-inch pan with foil, leaving some hanging over sides. Make brownies as directed on box for 11×7-inch pan. Cool completely, then lift brownies out of pan by foil edges.
- Cut with 3-inch ghost-shaped cookie cutter, sprayed with cooking spray if necessary. Sprinkle brownies with powdered sugar. Enjoy!