We’re in the final countdown to Thanksgiving! This may be exciting for some, but possibly panicking most… but everything’s all going to work out. So just take a chill pill.
Thanksgiving may be one of our most traditional family gatherings of the year, but more and more people are now putting their own personal twist on the untouchable traditions. For one, there’s more and more “Friendsgiving” happening, and we think our Streusel-topped Apple Cider Cupcakes might be a perfect dessert recipe to bring to one of your Friendsgiving dinner!
You Will Need:
1 box Immaculate Baking Co.™ yellow cake scratch baking mix
1/2 teaspoon apple pie spice
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup apple cider or juice
3/4 cup butter, softened
1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped peeled Fireside or Braeburn apple (1 large)
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
2 tablespoons Immaculate Baking Co.™ organic all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons butter
1/4 teaspoon apple pie spice
1/2 cup chopped roasted salted almonds
3/4 cup powdered sugar
1 to 2 tablespoons apple cider or juice
Here’s How to Get Your Mix On:
- Heat oven to 350°F. Place paper baking cup in each of 30 regular-size muffin cups.
- In large bowl, beat all muffin ingredients except apple with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds, then 2 minutes on high speed, scraping bowl occasionally. Stir in apple. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups.
- In small bowl, mix Topping ingredients until well blended. Sprinkle evenly over muffins.
- Bake 20 to 23 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Remove from pan to cooling rack.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, stir Glaze ingredients until smooth and spreadable. Drizzle evenly over muffins.
Servings: 30 cupcakes