We’ve been on a spree to share a bunch of Thanksgiving omnom recipes! I have to admit, I took a little pause with this one. There’s no pumpkin or apples or acorns or anything in this that would make this recipe very “fall-ish”. But then it hit me, hello~~ this is a brownie recipe, and brownies are good every day of the year.
Oh you know I’m right.
You Will Need:
1 box Immaculate Baking Co.™ brownie scratch baking mix
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 1/4 cups dark chocolate baking chips
1 1/4 cups marshmallow creme
2 tablespoons half-and-half
1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
3/4 cup coarsely crushed small pretzel twists (about 25 pretzels)
3/4 cup salted almonds, chopped
Here’s How to Get the Mix On!
- Heat oven to 350°F (for shiny metal pan) or 325°F (for dark or nonstick pan). Grease or spray bottom of 9- or 8-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, stir brownie mix, melted butter and eggs until blended (batter will be thick). Spread evenly in pan.
- Bake 31 to 34 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean. Cool 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile in 2-quart saucepan, heat chocolate chips, marshmallow creme, half-and-half and red pepper over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until chips are melted and mixture is smooth. Stir in pretzels and almonds.
- Carefully spread over brownies. Cool completely, about 30 minutes. Cut into 4 rows by 4 rows.
Servings: 16 brownies