I love, LOVE corn! Anything that’s got corn in it, is delicious by association. So I was clearly ecstatic to come across this corn pudding recipe! I switched in our Immaculate Baking organic all-purpose flour, and because I couldn’t find fresh corn cobs at the Target I was shopping at, I went with frozen corn instead, and it worked just as well!
I made this for the Friendsgiving I was invited to this Thanksgiving, but hey, the feasting holiday season is still on, and I’ll bet this would taste just as delicious at the Christmas dinner table this year!
You Will Need:
- 1 bag (2 lbs, 32 oz) frozen corn
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons Immaculate Baking Co. ™ organic all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 6 large eggs
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
Let’s Get Bakin’!
- Preheat oven to 350°. In large bowl, combine sugar, flower, baking powder and salt. Whisk together eggs, whipping cream, and butter in a separate bowl. Gradually add sugar mixture to egg mixture, whisking until smooth; stir in corn. Pour mixture into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350° for 40 to 45 minutes or until set. Let stand 5 minutes.