It certainly seems like we’re on a cranberry roll! But nothing pairs with brie quite like cranberries, raspberries or any sort of fruity berry jam or jelly! And yes, it’s not a Christmas party until you’ve served up some brie!
In case you’re looking for other brie appetizer inspirations, we have quite the collection ready for your peruse, everything this cute little cranberry brie cup, to brie with a little more kick, to a lighter warmer touch with a pear pairing, or back to the classic with apples and pecan. Honestly, you just can’t go wrong with baked brie!
You Will Need:
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup frozen cranberries, thawed (2 to 3 cranberries per appetizer)
- 1 can (8 oz) Immaculate Baking Co.™ refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3/4 cup 1/2-inch cubes Brie cheese (48 cubes)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons toasted pecans, chopped
- 2 1/2 tablespoons peach preserves
Here’s How Get Rolllin’:
- In small bowl, mix sugar and cranberries. On work surface, unroll dough into rectangle. Press seams to seal. Press dough with lightly floured rolling pin to 11×10-inch rectangle. Cut into 16 squares (4 rows by 4 rows).
- Spray 16 miniature muffins cups with cooking spray. Press 1 dough square in each muffin cup; corners will be above muffin cups. Add to each dough cup 3 cheese cubes; press if needed. Add 2 or 3 cranberries, depending on size, in each muffin cup. Place in freezer 30 minutes.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Bake 14 to 18 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes in cups. Remove from pan to cooling rack. Add 1/2 teaspoon pecans and 1/2 teaspoon peach preserves to each cup.