I’ve previously shared a cake mix cookie recipe using our Chocolate Cake Mix, so naturally, it’s only fair to do another cake mix cookie recipe using our yellow cake mix. And I gotta say, I actually enjoyed this one a lot more, and it has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that I am a butterscotch chip junkie. Okay. So it might have a little to do with this.
And it really doesn’t get any easier than simply mixing all of the ingredients together and plopping them in dough balls on to the baking sheet! And boy, are these addictive! Just know that you’ve been warned already 🙂
You Will Need:
- 1 box Immaculate Baking Co. ™ Yellow Cake Scratch Baking Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts, if desired
Here’s How to Get Your Mix On:
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients, folding in the butterscotch chips and walnuts last
- Drop by tablespoonfuls on ungreased non-stick cookie sheet.
- Bake for approx. 14-16 minutes. Cool on wire rack. Store covered, and feel free to microwave it for 20 seconds if you prefer your cookies soft and chewy!