I’m not sure how it all started, but apparently people think Easter, and they automatically think brunch, too. Now when I think about Easter brunch house parties, I instantly think egg bakes! And we’ve got a immaculately simple egg bake recipe filled with yummy goodness to share!
What You’ll Need:
- 1 can Immaculate Baking Co.™ refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 pound of chorizo sausage
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup green bell peppers
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
Here’s How to Get the Dough Rolling:
- Start by preheating the oven to 350°F degrees.
- Add the sausage to a medium skillet on medium high heat. Cook until no longer pink in the middle. Add in the green bell peppers.
- Cut each biscuit into 8 pieces and place in the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Add the sausage and peppers to the pan, on top of the uncooked biscuits. Sprinkle cheese on top of that.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg, and milk. Pour the egg mixture over everything in the baking dish.
- Place in the oven for 30 minutes or until a knife comes out clean in the middle of the dish.