You might mistaken this for our Cheesy Rosemary Biscuits, but this one’s got BACON!!
I’m not going to say which one’s better, but this one’s got BACON!
I’ll just let you be the judge of which one you like better once you bake them up, but this one’s got BACON!
I think you get the idea.
You Will Need:
- 2 cups Immaculate Baking Co.™ Pancake & Waffle mix
- 1/2 cup any shredded cheese of your choice (2 oz) – we once again used cheddar!
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup chopped chives
- 6-8 strips of bacon, cooked and crumbled
Here’s How to Get Your Mix On!
- Heat oven to 450°F. In medium bowl, stir all ingredients together until soft dough forms. On ungreased cookie sheet, drop dough by spoonfuls.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.